Q.1 Write down four causes of industrial backwardness of Pakistan?
1. Lock of power resources
2. Political instablity
3. Lock of technical education and training
4. Shortage of capital
Q.2 Write down the features of cottage industries?
1. They do not neend big long term loans.
2. No huge capital required.
3. Management is easy.
4. No large frame work is required.
Q.3 Name some important small scale industries of Pakistan?
1. Sports goods industries
2. Surgical instrument industry
3. Carpet industry
4. Leather industry
Q.4 Write down four important centres of cotton textile mills?
1. Punjab Province : Faisalabad, Multan and Lahore.
2. Sindh Province: Karachi, Hyderabad and Gambit.
3. Balochistan Province: Quetta and Lasbela.
4. N.W.F.P: Peshawar and Swat.
Q.5 Write down any four major imports of Pakistan?
2. Iron Ore
4. Edible Oil
Q.6 Write down any for major exports of Pakistan?
2. Sports goods
3. Cotton Textiles
4. Surgical Instruments
Q.7 Write down means of any three railway routs of Pakistan.
1. Peshawar to Karachi via Rawalpindi, Lahore and Rohri.
2. Rawalpindi to Faisalabad via Wazirabad.
3. Multan to Jacobabad via Dera Ghazi Khan
Q.8 Write down the names of three big highways?
1. National Highway from Karachi to Torkham via Peshawar.
2. Karachi-Quetta Highway via Khuzdar.
3. Quetta-Peshawar Highway.
Q.9 What steps should be taken by the government for the industrial development?
1. Peace should be prevailed.
2. The trade rules should be simplified.
3. Smuggling should be controlled.
4. The long term loans with easy installment should be given to the people.