Q.1 Define Ideology?
Ans. It is a system of Ideas concerning social and political life. or It may also be defined as, a product of great minds or its is the result of Devine guidance.
Q.2 What is an Islamic Ideology?
Ans. It is an ideology through a society is formed in accordance with the teachings of the Holy Quran and Sunnah.
Q.3 Write any four guiding principles of Islamic way of life?
Ans. The four important guiding Islamic principles are :
1. Unity of Allah: It means the belief in oneness of Allah. It is the basic belief in Islam.
2. Prophet Hood: Finality of the prophet hood of Hazrat Mohammad (P.B.U.H).
3. Life Hereafter: It means all the mankind will be reborn after death. They wil be rewarded or punished according to their deeds in the worldly life.
4. Fundamentals of Islam: It includes Kalma, Salat, Fasting, Hajj and Zakaat.
Q.4 What are the contents of ideology?
Ans. The contents of Ideology are:
1. Common religion: It means that people following a common religion form a common ideology.
2. Common Culture: The people of a country adopt a particular culture, people of a country are recognized by their culture.
3. Common Causes: Every nation has its national objects. So it builds an ideology in accordance to its needs.
4. Dedication and Devotion: The people of a nation should work with dedication and devotion for the betterment of their country.
Q.5 Write down the sources of Islamic Ideology?
Ans. The sources of Islamic Ideology are the Holy Quran and Sunnah.
Q.6 Write the importance of Ideology.
Ans. Ideology is important due to the following reasons:
1. It is a source for achieving the national progress and prosperity.
2. It unites the people.
3. It is a motivating force for deeds and actions.
4. It determine the way of living of the people.
Q.7 Write down any four benefits of Salat?
Ans. Salat has the following advantages:
1. It is a pillar of Islam.
2. It prohibits the evil or satanic deeds.
3. It brings Islamic unity.
4. It is a basic difference between an infided and a Muslim.
Q.8 Write down any four benefits of Zakat?
Ans. Following are the four benefits of Zakat:
1. It is a principal worship to achieve Allah’s pleasure.
2. It reduces the gap between rich and poor.
3. It kills the element of greediness.
4. It is a remedy for selfishness.
Q.9 Write down four sentences on the importance of Hajj?
Ans. Importance of Hajj is depicted in following sentences:
1. It is obligatory on every Muslim once in his life.
2. It creates brotherhood among the Muslims.
3. It shows the strength of the Muslims.
4. It is both principal and physical worship.
Q.10 Write the Islamic principles of Democracy?
Ans. They are as follows: