Fill in the Blanks
1. Hazrat Shah Walliullah was born in 1703 and was died in 1762.
2. Hazrat Shah Abdul Aziz was born in 1746 and was died in 1824.
3. Syed Ahmed Shaheed was born in 1786 and was died in 1831.
4. Hazrat Shah Walliullah became incharge of Madrassa Rahimiya in 1734.
5. The ruler of Afghanistan Ahmed Shah Abdali rescued Indian Muslims from Marathas.
6. Hazrat Shah Walliullah translated the Holy Quran in Persian Language.
7. Hazrat Shah Walliullah invited the ruler of Afghanistan Ahmed Shah Abdali.
8. Syed Ahmed Shaheed was the disciple of Hazrat Shah Abdul Aziz.
9. Syed Ahmed Shaheed was given the name The Leader of the Faithful.
10. Syed Ahmed Shaheed fought battles with Sikhs.
11. Syed Ahmed Shaheed had started the Jihad Movement.
12. The Sikh ruler Maharaja Ranjeet Singh bribed Pathan leader to kill Syed Ahmed Shaheed.
13. Faraizi Movement was started by Haji Shariatullah.
14. Faraizi Movement was started to eradicate non Islamic customs and traditions among Bengali Muslims.
15. Sir Syed Ahmed Khan started Aligarh Movement.
16. Sir Syed Ahmed Khan published a famous pamphlet Asbab-e-Baghawat -e-Hind.
17. Sir Syed Ahmed Khan established the scientific society at Ghazipur in 1862.
18. Sir Syed Ahmed Khan established Muslim Anglo Oriental School in Aligarh, in 1875.
19. Mohammad Bin Qasim conquered Sindh and introduced Islam in the Sub-Contient.
20. Allama Iqbal presented the Two Nation Theory on 30 December 1930 at Allahabad.
21. In 1885 Allan Octarian Hume formed Indian National Congress.
22. The portion of Bengal was made in 1905.
23. The partition of Bengal was made by Viceroy Lord Curzon.
24. Simla Delegation of Muslims was led by Sir Agha Khan in 1906.
25. Muslim League was established in 1906.
26. Muslim League was established in Baluchistan by Qazi Mohammad Isa.
27. Sir Agha Khan was the first president of Muslim League.
28. Quaid-e-Azam became the life time president of Muslim League in 1934.
29. Gandhi started in Civil Disobedience Movement.
30. On 23rd March 1942, Cripps Mission came to India.
31. Independence Act was passed on 27th July 1947.
32. Lord Mount Batten was the first Governor General of India.
33. Lord Mount Batten was the last viceroy of India.
34. In 1940, Quaid-e-Azam presided the Annual session of Muslim League at Lahore.
35. In 1940, Pakistan Resolution was passed.
36. Kashmiri Muslims got 1/3rd territory of Kashmir in 1948.
37. Over Kashmir issue, three wars were fought between Pakistan and India in 1948, 1965 and 1971
38. In 1961, Indus water treaty was signed between Pakistan and India.