Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Class XI, ENGLISH, "A letter to your friend, inviting him to attend the marriage ceremony of your elder brother"

My Dear Friend,

Hope this letter finds you in the best of health and satisfaction. As you know about the proposed marriage of my elder brother. The date has now been fixed. It is the 28th of this month. It iss expected that a large number of friends and relatives will participate in the ceremony. It will indeed be a memorable occasion for all of us.

I should hope that you will join us a couple of days before the marriage day. You will find many of our old friends here, and we shall have a good time. I am not sending you any formal invitation, because I think we are above all formalities.

Pay regards to your parents and love to you brothers. Please try to participate in the ceremony.

Yours sincerely,

X. Y. Z


1 comment: