Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Class XI, ENGLISH, "Letter to a friend requesting him/her for a loan of Rs.500 which will be returned a your earliest"

My Dear Friend,

Hope this letter finds you in the best of health and satisfaction. As you know that we have been living in Karachi only for the last four years. We do not have many relatives or friends in the city. You are the only friend nearest to our city, so you were the first I thought of. The problem I am facing is that my parents have gone to Islamabad, being notified about my grand father’s death and the last date for the submission of examination forms is near. We have to pay an amount of Rs. 330 along with the admission forms. I would be very thankful to you if you could deliver me a sum of Rs. 500 by money order, which would be returned at my earliest.

Pay regards to your parents and love to you brothers. Please try to respond as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,

X. Y. Z


No comments:

Post a Comment